Commercial: Workshops in Houston and New Hampshire

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 10/07/02-11:24:28 AM Z

ONE-DAY DIGITAL NEGATIVE WORKSHOPS

HOUSTON, TX on Nov. 7, 2002
MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE on Nov. 10, 2002

Hello Friends and Colleagues,

I'm presenting one-day Digital Negative workshops in Houston on Thursday,
November 7, and a second in Manchester, NH on Nov. 10. This information
packed seminar was so popular on the East Coast that we filled three
sessions. Now it's coming to two more cities!

Whether you're just starting the transition from traditional photography
to digital or you simply want to push your digital darkroom skills to the
next level, you will leave this workshop with tons of new techniques
under your belt. If you are lusting to use digital imaging tools but
still want to print in the traditional darkroom, this is the workshop for
you!

Cost: $130 for the 9am to 4:30pm workshop. For more information or to
reserve a spot call 972-242-9819.

You can learn more about the Nov. 7 Houston and Nov. 10 Manchester
workshops on my web site (www.danburkholder.com). The direct URLs to the
Workshop sections are as follows:

For Houston, TX on Nov. 7:
http://danburkholder.com/Pages/misc_pages/houston_workshop_11_02.html

For Manchester, NH on Nov 10:
http://danburkholder.com/Pages/misc_pages/NH_workshop_11_02.html

Many thanks and I hope to see you there!

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
danphoto@aol.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."

- Albert Einstein

"Knowledge in moderation ain't bad either."
- Dan Burkholder