Re: "sophisticated art snot"

From: Christopher Lovenguth (zantzant@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/07/02-02:03:41 PM Z

So doing what some might see as bad art (subjective) is equivalent to
committing a crime? Wow. Who gets to make this choice of what is bad art?
Who's moral gets indoctrinated? Look at the words you used: "condemn",
"crap", "worthless". Why is it worthless? Why (besides that it literally is)
is it crap?

The fact that people have these discussions validates the need for work like
this. If it wasn't striking at something, no one would pay any mind. I think
it's hilarious that this guy, knowing his own value in the art community and
seeing how utterly worthless and ridicules that notion actually is, passed
his own crap off as art. That's the point (and a good one I might add since
it seems to bother some people).