Re: "sophisticated art snot"

From: Lisa Reddig (lisa@julianrichards.com)
Date: 10/07/02-03:11:54 PM Z

The people who are now buying this art are not validating it. It has
already been validated by being discussed for the last 4 decades (or however
long). It is already in the art history lexicon. It is in text books.
They are actually validating their museum as a modern art institution by
having in it art that pertains to the last century of avant-garde art
movements.

Lisa