Re: UNsophisticated art crit

From: Christopher Lovenguth (zantzant@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/07/02-04:50:05 PM Z

Point taken Judy. I don't know why I continue my war path every time this
topic comes up. I just can't believe it when I hear artist of all people
talk like this. I for one will not contribute to this sort of discussion in
the future since it goes nowhere. It just becomes a never ending cycle. I'll
really try next time, I promise ;)