Re: blaks from lea

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 10/07/02-04:56:42 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Garry Lewis" <glewis@ftw.nrcs.usda.gov>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 11:12 AM
Subject: blaks from lea

> anybody else receiving blank e-mail from-
> lea@gu.gonzaga.edu
>
> yours mystified,
>
> Garry D. Lewis
> As I said to the Masseuse- "you knead me".

   This may be a worm with an attachment which your computer
is rejecting. The Bugbear worm is currently fairly common.
See any of the usual anti-virus sites for more details and
make sure your anti-virus program has current virus patterns
in it.
  See http://www.ciac.org for more, the Bugbear is featured
at the top of the home page.

---