Re: Sealing a Daguerreotype...is it possible?

From: David Eastman (clearemulsions@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/08/02-07:04:01 PM Z

--- Jeff Sumner <jdos2@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Sigh. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to
> actually provide *citation.* Here goes.

(me: moving i-Tunes to something better-
 shuffling off to the distant bookshelf)

 I really appreciate your hard work! You get an "E"
for Effort! and an "I" for Interesting!

This is the second book I know of comming out of JHU
in the last part of the last century that is really
informative and interesting! (Two I's!) I think I will
look at what else they have up their professor's
sleeve!

You don't have to answer this one!... it is NOT
important! But, what is i-tunes? Is that the internet
site for Looney Tunes?

Thanks again!

Ray