RE: PRINTING FRAMES

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 10/09/02-01:41:21 PM Z

Temi, I have built a 20x24 printing frame using springs purchased from
-

Doug Kennedy, P. O. Box 3433, Lake City, CA 96115
(530)279-6228
dbkenedy@hdo.net

They worked great. Doug also builds and sells very nice contact frames.
As for glass, Yes, go with 1/4" . I use and recommend Starphire by
PP&G as it allows a greater amount of friendly UV rays to pass. It is
not required and some would say not worth the expense. I have two
pieces that I use to allow for several prints to be made without removal
of my mask set from the glass.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226