japanese paper

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 10/11/02-11:14:32 AM Z

Please excuse this question if you feel it is off topic. I do not want to
belong to a digital list. What japanese papers have you all successfully
printed on with a digital ink jet printer? I have heard mention of gampi,
and one prof I know prints on mulberry. Any other experiences? I am so
bummed; I had a book on this and lent it to a student and cannot remember
who I lent it to (arrggggghhhhhhh). Email me offlist if you feel this is
off topic, but heck, you could be scanning your alt process work into your
flatbed scanner and printing it onto a new surface, so it does apply if not
directly.
Chris