Re: japanese paper

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/12/02-03:08:46 PM Z

I was browsing through the book store the other day and ran across that book.
 I thumbed through it and thought it was kinda heavy on Photoshop special
effects filters rather than good Photoshop techniques. I was also surprised
that for such a recent book a lot of her content, especially about hardware
configurations seemed like it would have been more appropriate 3-4 years ago.
 But then she writes lots of books on all sorts of topics, so I guess you can
expect her to be an expert in everything ;)

Mark Nelson