Re: Digital negs from pigment printers?

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 10/13/02-08:31:51 AM Z

Me too, my printer is sitting somewhere on the West coast on a freighter
waiting to be unloaded. I called around the country last week looking
for a 7600 printer for our graphics lab... I couldn't find any anywhere.

It's a huge pain waiting for a printer for the students to use... Kinkos
is getting rich.

Darryl