RE: Suitable trays for large prints

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 10/19/02-10:47:13 PM Z

Huib, Tube work great for stiff objects like film and RC's such as
Ilfochrome, or RC prints but I would question whether a fiber print or
water color paper would stay put and not collapse on itself as it
rotated. It is one thing to roll a print as in trough processing, but
quite another to treat paper like plastic. Hope you can over come that
problem.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9