Re: Do Holgas Count?

From: . (downwithdigital@cox.net)
Date: 10/22/02-09:41:15 PM Z

At 10:39 PM 10/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 10:15 PM, Steve Bell wrote:
>
>>so here's my question, it's a simple one, where would i go to find on of
>>the adapters that let your camera screw onto your tripod?
>
>I'm not sure that you need any sort of special adaptor Steve. I simply got
>a 1/4 20 nut at my local hardware store and used some epoxy to attach it
>to the bottom of the camera. No drilling. Very easy.
>
>>will it be light-tight thereafter?
>
>Is it light tight now? That doesn't seem very Holga like...
>

>William

Well, if your Holga is light tight you should take it back! The 20 cent
nut works wonders and because I had no real way to drill I too used
epoxy. I also took Velcro and secured the back from falling off as it had
so many times before.
Here's another link to a Holga modification
page. http://www.frontiernet.net/~moe/TOYPAGES/holgamain.html