Re: films for scanning

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 10/26/02-08:43:48 AM Z

Oh, I'd forgotten about Dan B. (sorry Dan). He was shooting TMAX 3200,
rated at 800 asa for his original source before scanning and making the
inkjet negatives. I wouldn't be suprised if a good amount of his work is
moving into a total digital workflow; he was toting a Nikon 990 last
time we spoke.

Darryl