Re: Welcome to the list, Sweden

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 10/27/02-01:11:53 AM Z

Welcome to the list, Maria. I am particularly interested in the copper
photogravures, process.

Would you be so kind, when you post, to put a subject on the 'subject line?'
Because of so many viruses that come from our global list contributions, we
are apt to delete messages that come with a blank subject line.

Looking forward,
Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA USA