Re: films for scanning

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 10/27/02-08:34:26 PM Z

Sandy said in his message...

> I suspect that virtually all people who are deeply
>involved in digital photography spend many hours on their rear end in
>front of the computer, and because of this many neglect the health
>benefits of the good exercise we get in wet processing, which by
>necessity involves a lot of movement.

Oh yeah, just the thought of turning that film tank every 30 seconds gets
my heart pumping. For what it's worth, I did both cardio and resistance
workouts today, taking advantage of the time I would have spent
processing the 400+ images made in New Orleans this week...had they been
made with phylm.

Two sides to every coin.

;^)

Dan