Re: films for scanning

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/27/02-10:20:02 PM Z

I just picked up a Mac-ercycle peripheral for my system... now I can exercise
more than my digits... while the scanner is running or the printer is
printing, I can flip on the Tour de France on the screen and do a little
sight seeing.... I might even use my digital camera to photograph some of
the sights...

Mark Nelson