holga source in Chicago?

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 10/31/02-09:30:00 PM Z

Hi,

I'm doing a pinhole workshop this Sunday and next Thursday at the Chicago
Printmakers Collaborative. If there's anyone on the list that knows a
photo (or other) store in Chicago that has Holgas in stock most of the
time, I'd love to know about it. The CPC is having a hard time tracking
any down.

Confirmed sitings only, please. It's not a dire emergency -- I can take
an armful with me -- but they're happy to help with the advance work in
Chicago and I'm happy to let them go shopping.

Thanks in advance... Eric