Re: Pictorico OHP outside North America

From: Masayuki Nishimaru (nisimaru@kt.rim.or.jp)
Date: 09/02/02-01:33:41 PM Z

At 11:27 AM -0400 on 02.9.2, Don Bryant wrote:

>My package says that it is made in Japan.

Pictorico (http://www.pictorico.co.jp/) is a subsidiary wholly owned by
Asahi glass company. On their site, they say that they don't ship their
products to oversea. It is a very sad that they don't sell OHP film as
sheet in Japan. We can buy it as Roll in Japan. If we want to buy pictorico
OHP sheet, we must buy from USA(http://www.pictorico.com).
However, if we restrict to A4 size, we can buy it as a product of Epson.

Masayuki Nishimaru