Re: Re:Psychanalysis/ The Natural Order of Things

From: Thom Mitchell (tjmitch@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 09/02/02-04:22:46 PM Z

Mr. Linne, that is uncalled for behavior. Maybe you should unsubscribe since
you obviously aren't happy with this forum. If you need instructions, they
are below.

This is the weekly etiquette reminder for the
alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca mailing list.

There are four basic rules for using this list. Treat everyone with
respect. Don't send unsubscribe requests to the list, don't send
messages with attachments, and don't send viruses through the list

The first rule should be self-explanatory.

H O W T O U N S U B S C R I B E

Unsubscribe requests should NOT be send to the list address, they need to
be sent to a different email address.

To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:

alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca

with the message

unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

Please note the last letter of this command is the letter "el" not the
number "one".

If this does not work the mailserv program will reply with an error
message. If this happens please send me a note including the error
message and I will unsubscribe your address manually.

This message is automatically sent to all alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
subscribers every Monday.

Gord Holtslander