Re: Psychanalysis/ The Natural Order of Things

From: William Marsh (redcloud54@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/03/02-12:06:18 AM Z

I promise it was not my intention to "piss on the parade." Seemed like
the parade was venturing onto the sidewalk, injuring pedestrians
(psychologists). I thought that by not wading in with both feet, I was
avoiding bloodshed, while at the same time expressing dismay at the
dismissal of an area of human endeavor that many have found valuable.

I don't feel I'm a lurker (not that there's anything wrong with that!),
and I do very much enjoy the range and passion of the discussions on
this list. If there is something I feel strongly about, or some bit of
help I might be able to offer to a colleague, I speak up.

Our work, being Art, is awash in emotion. It would be a very sterile
discussion indeed if we were to reign in all that feeling. So let's
not. If music be the food of love, then play on!

Bill, Billy, Will, William, Willem, Willy