RE: silane

From: Kees Brandenburg (info@co-web.org)
Date: 09/03/02-06:08:23 AM Z

Hello Philippe,
Do you know of this 'additive' is safe from a conservation point of
view. Are there any residues left in the emulsion that can react with
the colloïd or image particles (either silver or pigments, like in
gum)? I'm still searchimg for a method to get a very stable image on
a metal (gold) surface.

Kees