[OT]My Theme : Was Landscape Photography

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/05/02-01:37:41 PM Z

It seems to me that the landscape photgraphy theme kind of died out. but i
thought in case any of you were curious, i did decide on a theme for the
semester. i was very stressed out about exactly what i was going to do.

last night i was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep, and i was having a
very very hard time doing so. most nights my brain won't turn off and i
only get an hour or two of sleep, if that. so i started thinking about
photography and what is central to my life. and it hit me: Insomnia.

so that is my theme. i am very much looking forward to all of my
assignments now (especially the landscape assignment, believe it or not.
i'm already thinking about how i can incorporate a landscape into the theme
of insomnia.). i think it will be a challenge, but i am so eager to begin.
i was tempted to ask my instructor for all of the assignments ahead of
time. haha.

just thought i'd give you who were interested an update.

steve

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- http://www.unbeknownst.org/~insurrective /
http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/insurrection
--- In fact, rock, rather than being an example of how freedom can be
achieved within the capitalist structure, is
     an example of how capitalism can, almost without a conscious effort,
deceive those whom it oppresses...So
     effective has the rock industry been in encouraging the spirit of
optimistic youth take-over that rock's truly
     hard political edge, it's constant exploration of the varieties of
youthful frustration, has been ignored
     and softened. --Michael Lydon