Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 09/05/02-09:05:30 AM Z

I agree with Judy's assessment of Ansel Adams vs Minor White, think it's
right on. (It's not a first, but Judy and I don't agree about much of
anything, so it's remarkable when it happens.)

While I agree with and appreciate much of Robert Adams' writing about
photography (speaking of writing) I really thought he missed the boat on
Minor White, didn't get what he was about at all.
kt