Re: Peeling RC paper (Was: paper negatives)

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 09/06/02-09:38:23 AM Z

I had no trouble doing this at all, in the warm water as Jack suggested.
And yes, it did curl up, so I taped each edge with scotch tape so it would
lay flat. That did not seem to be a problem since I was going to place a
piece of glass over it anyway to sandwich the negative with the paper below.
chris