Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 09/06/02-12:01:53 PM Z

The root cause is not the whacking of the natives. That is just a symptom of
the disease. (Greed). And yes, they are retrievable, as there are still
some of us left.

My answer is birth control in the water supply.

~Christine

--
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom this