Re: how did you make your darkroom?

From: Cactus Cowboy (cactus@tritel.net)
Date: 09/07/02-07:43:33 PM Z

I've had a number of darkrooms, ranging from an under-the-stairs closet to
bathrooms to a basement storage room. When I built my house in Wyoming four
years ago, I included my 'dream darkroom' in the plan, complete with exhaust
fan, darkroom sink, and custom cabinets/countertops.

Just make it light-tight, and nearly any space will suffice as a darkroom.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming

"Worry is a darkroom where negatives develop" Anon.