Re: quick recommendation for a new printer around $100

From: jamesromeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 09/09/02-04:41:54 PM Z

on 9/9/02 4:13 PM, Thom Mitchell at tjmitch@ix.netcom.com wrote:

Just got a Epson stylus photo 820
only$99.00 the prints are great it even makes panoramic prints 8.3x23.4"
using the epson panoramic paper.I do a lot of panoramic work .
I look at the prints hard to beleve they are digatal prints.Its a 6 color
printer get great color and b/w prints
James
I have to buy a printer for work and want to know the best printer for
around $100 or so that can do double duty as a work and an alt photo printer
(for personal use). I haven't yet done anything with printing digital
negatives, but would like try in the near future. It seems Epson is the
default brand, is there a better model to choose from the ones still
available? Any advice off-list would be appreciated. Thanks, Thom

tjmitch@ix.netcom.com