Re: mordancage and dye mordanting

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/09/02-09:55:38 PM Z

Does the etching process leave some gelatin on the paper, or is this or the
other process actually used to lift the gelatin from the surface so it can be
transferred to another substrate like water color paper.... similar to what
is done with polaroids???? Sorry for my ignorance on this.

Mark Nelson