Re: unsubscribe

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 09/10/02-10:49:09 AM Z

To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:

        alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca

with the message

        unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l
                                      ^
      Please note this is the letter "el" not the number "one"

If this does not work the mailserv program will reply with an error
message. If this happens please send me a note including the error
message and I will unsubscribe your address manually.

Gord Holtslander
List Manager

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Charles Dias wrote:

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2