Re: "found" chemical acquisition

From: Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Date: 09/10/02-12:00:46 PM Z

Hi Garry,

>From what I gather, they "may" be as old a 20 years but have been stored in
the original brown glass jars (still with the original seal indicating they
have not been opened). Apparently, they have been stored in a relatively
cool darkroom, on a shelf under the benchtop.

Ken

>>A friend has just gifted a box containing some "old" chemicals in their
>>original sealed containers,
>
>depends- "how old are they and where have they been hiding"?
>
> yours asking,
>
> Garry D. Lewis

 [||/\/\/\/\//\/|| Ken Sinclair RBP, FBPA.
 [|| ||-| Applied Photographic Services
 [|| || | Lethbridge,
 [|| || | Alberta, Canada,
 [|| ||-| (403) 381-1654.