RE: "found" chemical acquisition

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 09/11/02-02:07:43 AM Z

Ken,

These chemicals are most probably still OK unless they survived a fire incident or flooding.
I just had a doubt on ferrous salts which may oxidize in ferric salts. On the other hand, if you have ferric oxalate, you know that light will turn it back to ferrous oxalate.
I think the question could be: do you need these chemicals ?

Cheers,

Philippe