Stuart Melvin Website (beta)

From: Kerik (Kerik@Kerik.com)
Date: 09/13/02-12:39:35 PM Z

Since there was interest in seeing Stuart Melvin's gum prints earlier in
the week, I talked to him this morning and he suggested I send this
information to the list. I'm working on a website for Stuart that's in
the infant stage (one page, one image so far). But, for those who are
interested, at least you can get a glimpse at one of his prints. The
image on this page is a 20x24 12-layer gum print (not gum over platinum)
on Fabriano Uno HP. The neg was enlarged using the APHS film from an
8x10 in-camera lens image.

His website address will change eventually, but during the development
stages will be on my website's server, so this URL is temporary:

http://www.kerik.com/swmelvin/

There is a contact link on this page so you can drop Stuart a line with
your questions and comments.

Best,
Kerik