RE: news article concerning photographing in public spaces

From: Liam Lawless (liam.lawless@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 09/16/02-09:16:40 PM Z

So what we going to do about it?

Liam

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Fulton [mailto:jefulton1@attbi.com]
Sent: 17 September 2002 03:01
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: news article concerning photographing in public spaces

Here is a quote from Julius Caesar to think about.

 "Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order
 to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for
 patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both
 emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And
 when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and
 the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the
 leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the
 citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and
 blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their
 rights unto the leader and gladly so.
 How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am
 Caesar."