Re: Winogrand

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam@pinehill.com)
Date: 09/19/02-09:13:15 AM Z

The problem with criticizing the gods is that there are always fans
hanging around to take cheap shots at the reviewers. If there weren't,
perhaps we could have a real conversation about the Winogrands of this
world. I see the same thing in woodworking, god forbid anyone says
anything at all critical about Norm, the fans and Norm wannabes jump all
over the poor offender. Same thing with Ansel. If you wouldn't do that,
we could have real conversations about the process/results the god used
and/or got.

And now you're going to tell me how I'm jealous of a successful person,
not fit to fill the little finger in his glove, and other noxious
irrelevancies. Go ahead, I can ignore you now.

Pam