Re: digital question (flaunt expertise, please...)

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 09/20/02-09:07:25 AM Z

Dan:

This may be stupidly obvious, but how do you access all of the printer
controls in the OS-X / Photoshop 7 1280 driver? With photoshop 6,
fooling the printer is pretty straightforward. As best I can tell, the
Photoshop-7 OS-X native driver seems to present you with one option:
print this. What am I missing?

Clay