Re: digital question (flaunt expertise, please...)

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 09/20/02-11:36:51 AM Z

Clay said in his message...

>This may be stupidly obvious, but how do you access all of the printer
>controls in the OS-X / Photoshop 7 1280 driver? With photoshop 6,
>fooling the printer is pretty straightforward. As best I can tell, the
>Photoshop-7 OS-X native driver seems to present you with one option:
>print this. What am I missing?

Hey Clay,

Don't you just love OSX! I just used it for a week-long workshop in
Mexico and, try as I might, I just couldn't get it to crash (wish I could
say the same for the non-Mac machines in the classroom).

The Epson print dialog boxes are handled a bit differently under OSX
(make sure you have the latest Epson 1280 OSX driver too).

Do "Print with Preview" instead of "Print" under the File menu.
Then "Show More Options" lets you choose things like profiles and such.
Then, when you click Print, you get another dialog box that provides for
"Print Settings." This area lets you choose Advanced Settings like Media
Type, Resolution, Flip Horizontal and such.

Hope this helps!

Dan