Re: digital question (flaunt expertise, please...)

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 09/21/02-04:43:37 AM Z

Judy,

This is a peculiarity of the Mac (desktop). One cannot copy from a CD to
the desktop because you cannot alter the data on a CD -- ROM (read only
memory). try dragging these to a hard drive or a folder within the
Photoshop folder. That should work.

Ain't life in the digital lane full of spurts, stops, and also moments
of pure joy? To coin a phrase: "You've come a long way baby."

Digitally yours,

Darryl