inkjet neg issues - hit "delete" key if they bother you

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@attbi.com)
Date: 09/21/02-03:18:26 PM Z

Steve,

Re: side bar

There are several 'digital' lists. Outside of a random blip or two (mostly
from me) none discuss making digital negatives for alt processes, no one
else on those lists appear to be interested. Making them work for alt is
very different than making inkjet prints, and very specific to alt.photo
purposes. Call them digital-alt issues?

I think it's fair game here.

Larry