Re: Pyro : "Aged" stock solutions.

PhotonTom@aol.com
Date: 09/21/02-07:31:28 PM Z

In a message dated 9/21/2002 11:48:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sgshiya@redshift.com writes:

> While I'm not sure about your reasoning about the validity of how aged PMK
> stock becomes 'better.'

It wasn't my reasoning, but Guru Hutchins' as I recall. It all really comes
down to what works for YOU in YOUR darkroom (Hmmm, just mistyped that
dorkroom,,,wonder why) When I did a lot of commercial work it was have ONE
system and sticking to it like a good cake recipe that did the trick (eg
results under control)

Cheers,
     Tom Crowe
     Thomas Crowe Studios-Photographic Arts
     "Lost in East Tennessee" (Yearning to return to Southern California
again)