Re: Ethical issues - hit "delete" key if they bother you

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/21/02-07:58:13 PM Z

Sometimes I think it helps in discussions like this to try to focus on the
issues or the facts a person posts and avoid personalizing responses. It's
great to have debate, to exchange ideas, and have differing opinions,
however, once you attack the person rather than differ with his/her
statements or ideas, then someone is going to get a step wedgie.

Just my two sense worth. If anyone is offended by my saying this, here is my
phone number (123-456-7890)—please contact me off line. ;)

Mark Nelson