Re: [Fwd: Pyro Schmyro]

From: Eric Nelson (emanmb@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/22/02-01:18:20 PM Z

In my tests, D-76 produced good contrast overall but
caused highlights to block up when processing for
plat/pall.
HC-110 B seems to be a kinder gentler developer and
I've had good consistent results w/it for txp and pxp
8x10 (jobo) and 7x17 txp tray processing. HP5
required more development in 7x17 than txp.
Eric