Re: RE: Genius??

From: Joe Smigiel (jsmigiel@kvcc.edu)
Date: 09/23/02-10:23:48 AM Z

Philippe,

It has been my experience that "stripes" may appear on films using darkroom trays that have a ribbed or grooved bottom surface. I now use flat-bottomed trays for films and alt. prints and have not had a problem since I switched.

Of course, it could just be poor quality control in manufacture as you suggest.

Joe

>>> monnoyer@imec.be - 9/23/02 10:06 AM >>>
Yes I tried The MACO Geniusfilm ! It was about one year ago.
After numerous tests, I constantly had strong stripes. I tried everything to avoid it but the film itself had a problem.
Philippe
Belgium