RE: Was someone asking about printing daguerreotypes from film?

From: Christopher Lovenguth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 09/25/02-09:56:27 PM Z

Everything is listed on www.newdags.com. I get my plates from Theiss which
is listed under resources on that website. I would really study that site
and plan what to do because this process is not cheap and the chemicals even
just with the Becquerel method are not the safest in the world. I've been
messing around now since about April and I am finally getting results now.
Also you really have to think visually how the final product is going to
look like since daguerreotypes are very unique in the fact that the image
moves in and out of positive and negative and it affects the composition.