Re: demise of tri-x 8x10?

From: Shannon Stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 09/26/02-09:29:21 PM Z

>Shannon,
>
>Probably not. They just *restored* 5x7 Tri-X to the catalog after a brief
>hiatus. The rumors on this never quit, and of course Kodak's behavior
>encourages the rumor mill.---Carl

The guy I was talking to said that he thought it had been
discontinued because it wasn't in the catalog. But I was able to get
some from B and H. So maybe this is an incident like that with the
5x7. I emailed Kodak at their website to find out for sure. I had a
hard time finding any information at the website.

--shannon