RE: cyanotype exposure times

From: Rauch, Shelley (rauch@yorkcounty.gov)
Date: 04/02/03-06:32:56 AM Z

Judy,

I hadn't even thought of something like this!!!
I saw some of the other students yesterday, and their prints were fine. They had also done them on bright, sunny clear days.
I purchased a 16X20 print that was encased in a glass frame from a thrift store. It actually screws together, so it holds pretty tightly. I don't recall that it said anything about it having UV protection, but then again, who knows?
I will be attempting this again this weekend. This time, I think I will try and work with a little test scrap of paper first, and see what happens.
Thanks very much. Your words are appreciated.

Shelley
ps- we are supposed to have good weather this weekend. Hope I didn't jinx myself by saying that 'out loud'.

Judy