RE: Spectral sensitivity of Palladium ?

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/09/03-09:36:47 PM Z

Halvor, Mike Ware published this info back in 1986 in the British
Journal of Photography. You might contact him directly or check with
the Photographic Society. His data was based on exposure with ammonium
ferric oxalate. You will also find that the yield changes with humidity
and I don't recall if there was data on yields at different wave lengths
and humidity together. Platinum is faster at lower wavelengths and
palladium at higher.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9