Re: UV Enlarger

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 04/10/03-08:38:56 AM Z

Hi Ed,
       I have several 5000 watt olec lamps and I also have a 8x10 Saltsman
Enlarger and a 11x14 Vandercook color seperation camera...I was going to
outfit them with these lights...... .. Can you give me any particulars on
your set up and length of times on your printing... ? Have you ever tried
using it to enlarge a Carbon Print or other processes that uses dichromate
as its sensitizer...? What is the heat build up like?
Regards, John Cremati