I've done it again

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/10/03-03:48:11 PM Z

  I didn't realize until now that I had again sent something
untentensionally. The Alternative Processes list is the
first item in my address book, its automatically highlighted
when teh ook is opened, so, if I send an item to more than
one recipient it can be included unliss I am very careful. I
won't do this again and applogize for it. I have no
intention of sending political stuff to the list.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com