Re: online albumen and stereo photographic exhibition - a little OT

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 04/14/03-08:24:39 PM Z

Off topic.... No way!

Thanks for posting the link. My aunt's wedding was photographed in stereo
on Kodachrome about 50 years ago. When my grandmother showed me the images
20 years ago I was completely 'blown away'!

The images on the Macleay Museum website fit every definition of
alt-photography I can think of.

Dave in Wyoming