Re: Mixing a light pigment for gum

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 04/14/03-09:50:26 PM Z

Dave,
     Do you notice a difference between ivory and lamp black? And
quinacridone what? Cobalt what? Cadmium what? I have cobalt blue and
violet but man, are they weak. In tube form, anyway. I did use a powdered
q. violet the other day and it was incredible how it did not stain and yet
was really bright, vs. the tube pigment which did. I can't figure out why
that would be the case.
Chris